(1) Candidates are required to apply Online through Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan web-site at www.kvsangathan.nic.in or www.mecbsekvs.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
(2) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan through its exam conducting agency may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
(3) In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
(4) Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form. Scan and upload your recent photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in the online application format and submit the same in Online. Login id and password would be generated on successful submission of application and will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are advised to note down their login id and password for future use. The size of the photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression should be between 10kb-100kb, 4kb-30kb and 4kb-30kb respectively.
(5) No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Ex-Service men candidates; hence the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them in online application form. Once the fee is deposited the same shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
(6) The candidates have to pay examination fee in online through the prescribed link at online
application, the post wise examination fee payable is as under:
Principal – Rs 1200/-
PGTs – Rs 750/-
TGTs – Rs 750/-
Primary Teacher – Rs 750/-
Primary Teacher (Music) – Rs 750/-
(7) The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them for their record and should not send the same to the Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan address or any other address. The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interview alongwith the self attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non Creamy Layer, Physical disability, etc. as applicable.
(8) The name of the candidate , Date of Birth and his/ her Parents’ name etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the class X certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(9) Candidates are required to download the call letter from Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan website i.e. www.kvsangathan.nic.in or www.mecbsekvs.in. Candidates shall be intimated about the same through e-mail / SMS by the exam conducting agency of the KVS. However, candidates are advised in their own interest to view KVS website from time to time with regard to the call letters and other updates about written examination and interviews, as some time they may not get the intimation through email / SMS due to technical fault. No correspondence shall be entertained by the KVS nor KVS shall send separate intimation to the candidates to this effect.
(10) A candidate may apply for more than one post if he is eligible and desires to do so. In such cases, the candidate will have to pay the requisite Fee for all the posts applied for. However, within PGT / TGT categories, a candidate shall apply only in one subject.