1. The vacancies for the post of Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Primary Teacher and Primary Teacher (Music) indicated above are tentative and likely to change.
2. The written examination for the post of PGTs (All subjects) and TGTs (All subjects) will be conducted in single shift as such candidates are requested to apply only for one subject in the respective post. However, the candidates can apply for multiple posts if he/she is eligible for both posts.
3. The answer key will be put on the website within reasonable time after the written examination is over for inviting objections, if any, from the candidates. Thereafter, objections will be referred to experts and key will be finalized by the examination conducting agency for preparation of result.
4. Results of the written examination will be published in KVS Website in due course.
5. The list of candidates called for Interview will be displayed in KVS website.
6. The final merit list of candidates for all the posts/subjects will also be displayed in the KVS website. No separate correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
7. KVS will not enter into any correspondence with the candidates about their candidature.
8. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
9. The KVS may take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time prior to or after the completion of the selection process. Even if Admit Card is issued to a candidate due to lack of information in the application form or otherwise and if it is found at any stage (including the date of joining & thereafter) that the candidate is not eligible, then his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
10. The KVS may, at its discretion, hold re-examination as and when necessary in case need arises for the same. In such an eventuality, candidate will have to appear for such re-examination at his/her own cost.
11. No TA etc. will be paid for appearing in the written test.
12. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
13. Selected candidates will initially be on probation for a period of two years, which can be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
14. Qualifications acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications. Any candidate seeking claim of equivalence of the qualifications with that of the notified one should furnish documentary evidence in support of their claim at the time of interview/selection, otherwise such cases will be rejected. Similarly, where grades have been given, the position of the mark-sheets showing equivalent percentage of marks should be produced at the time of interview/ selection.
15. In case of any discrepancy or variation in the translated version of this advertisement is found in Hindi or any other language, the text provided in the English version will be treated as final.
16. Test booklets, answer sheets (OMR), application form will be preserved upto the period of six months only, from the date of declaration of final result and thereafter, these shall stand destroyed.
17. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility condition(s).
18. Mere issue of Admit Card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the KVS.
19. Only Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper II) pass candidates, having professional qualification of B.Ed are eligible to apply for the posts of TGT (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science and Social Studies). The candidates with professional qualification of Special B.Ed OR D.Ed. OR Special D.Ed. are not eligible to apply for these posts.
20. For the post of Primary Teacher, Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper I) pass candidates with professional qualification of Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) or Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) are eligible to apply. The candidates having professional qualification of B.Ed or Special B.Ed are not eligible to apply for the post of Primary Teacher.
21. 5% relaxation in CTET marks has been given to the candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Disability category. Candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Disability categories who have passed CTET (Paper I / Paper II) with 82 marks or more are eligible to apply for the posts of TGT (English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Maths, Science and Social Studies) and Primary Teacher as per their eligibility for the post.
22. No age relaxation will be given to the candidates working in Autonomous Body/Statutory Body /Public Sector Undertaking.
23. The service of the candidates who is working on regular/continuous basis in Central/State Govt./ Autonomous Body of Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertaking will be counted for experience purpose wherever required. Adhoc/Contractual service and different pay scales other than those mentioned in the advertisement will not be counted for experience purpose.
24. The candidates working in Government organizations are required to submit NOC/VIGILANCE/SERVICE certificate at the time of interview, if shortlisted.
25. The OBC candidate must produce a certificate in the prescribed proforma, as is issued for employment in Central Govt. Offices and they should not be from creamy layer.
26. Mobile phone, pagers, Bluetooth or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
27. Any dispute with regard to this recruitment shall be subject to the court having its jurisdiction in Delhi only.