Indian Air Force Airmen Group X Y Recruitment 2020 Notification & Application Form: The Indian Air Force has invited the applications from curious/interested applicants for the various posts of Group X & Y and this recruitment could be beneficial to you if you register for the same on time. The recommendation is that you do it even before that because if you fill up online application form on the last date, you will definitely face issues regarding the server of the official website. You need to download the notification for the vacancies without knowing the rules and regulation, you will get in confusion/trouble. The best approach is that you read out all details that we have mentioned on this very page about Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020 X & Y Group.
Indian Air Force Airmen Group X & Y Recruitment 2020
- 1 Indian Air Force Airmen Group X & Y Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 IAF Airmen Group X & Y Notification 2020 Overview & Highlights
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020
- 1.3 IAF Airmen Recruitment Application Form 2020 Online
- 1.4 Air Force Group X Y Recruitment 2020 Medical Standard Details
- 1.5 Minimum Body Criteria (for Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’)
- 1.6 Pay Scale (By Group)
- 1.7 General Instructions for Candidates Applying for IAF Recruitment 2020
- 1.8 How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Batch 01/2021
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Related
Indian Air Force is the air arm division of the Indian armed forces, it has released Indian Indian Air Force Airmen (Group X & Y) 01/2021 Recruitment Notification for eligible candidates for which the IAF Application Procedure began on 2nd January 2020 and has been ended on 20th January 2020. Aspirants who are interested and want to get this post can utilize this job opportunity to build their carrier. This is the biggest opportunity for all those candidates who wish to make their carrier in IAF as it announces their organisation opportunity through employment newspaper and also in another recruitment advertisement.
IAF Airmen Group X & Y Notification 2020 Overview & Highlights
|Exam Name||IAF Airmen Group X & Y Recruitment 2020|
|Conducting Body||Indian Air Force|
|Total Vacancy||Not Specified|
|Post Name||Group X and Group Y|
|IAF Exam Date||Sep – Oct 2020|
|Category||Indian Air Force Airmen X & Y Group Recruitment 2020|
|IAF Help Desk||011- 25694209 /25699606|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020
The people who are trying to apply for IAF recruitment need to first meet all of the conditions as if you don’t do that, you cannot simply for any post.
Group ‘X’ (Technical) Trade:
- Must have passed 12th standard in Maths, Physics and English subjects with 50% marks from recognized school board of education. At this level, you get 50 percent marks in English.
- Three years duration Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical / Electronics / IT with minimum 50% marks. Should have studied English as a subject in diploma course and got 50 per cent marks in it. If the candidate has not studied English as a subject in the diploma course, then he should have scored 50 percent marks in English at the tenth level.
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Trade
Eligibility: Must have passed class XII examination from any discipline with minimum 50% marks. At this level, you get 50 per cent marks in English.
Group ‘Y’ (Non-Technical) Medical Assistant Trade
Qualification: Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with minimum 50 per cent marks should have passed class XII examination. At this level, you get 50 per cent marks in English.
- Candidate must be born between 17 January 2020 and 30 December 2003. The age calculation will include both dates.
- If the candidate passes the selection process then the maximum age at the date of enrollment should be 21 years.
- Eligible candidates will be selected on X and Y the basis of written examination. Candidates who pass in this will have to take physical efficiency test.
- Adaptability test -1 and 2 will be given after passing both. After this, qualified candidates will be sent for medical test.
- Before conducting the written examination, the candidate has to present the original copy of all his certificates for verification.
- A detailed verification of the certificates of the candidates who pass the written examination will be done. The original copy of all the documents / certificates sought on this day will have to be taken.
250 rupees and you can pay it online. Apart from this, fees can be paid through bank challan at any branch of Axis Bank.
IAF Airmen Recruitment Application Form 2020 Online
Indian Air Force has invited online applications for recruitment to the posts of Airmen. These appointments will be made for batch 01/2021 in Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ trade. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for these posts and the last date to apply was 20 January 2020. At first, the students should visit the authorized web portal from the direct links given below and download advertisement and the advertisement clearly shows what you should do in order to fill up form. Friends get it and fill up and don’t forget to attach the documents with it while sending it to the postal address (the address where the form needs to be sent).
Air Force Group X Y Recruitment 2020 Medical Standard Details
|Chest||Minimum Range of expansion – 5 cm|
|Weight||Proportionate to height and age. Minimum weight of 55 kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trades only.|
|Eye||Corneal Surgery (PRK/Lasik) Shall not be acceptable.|
|Hearing||Candidates have normal hearing able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 Meter with each ear separately.|
|Dental||Candidates should have healthy gums, a good set of teeth and a minimum 14 dental points.|
|General Health||Candidates should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages.|
Minimum Body Criteria (for Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’)
- Height: 152.5 cm.
- Chest: Normal. When inflated, the chest measures five cm should increase from the original size.
- Weight: in perfect proportion to height and age.
- Tattoo: Permanent tattoo will not be valid on any part of the body. However, tattoos made from elbow to palm between the inside and the back of the palm will be acceptable in some cases.
Pay Scale (By Group)
14,600 stipend will be given every month during training. The pay scale will be applicable on completion of training.
- There will be a pay scale of Rs 33,100 for group ‘X’ (technical) trade. Other allowances will also be available.
- There will be a pay scale of Rs 26,900 for Group Y (Non-Technical). Other allowances will also be provided.
General Instructions for Candidates Applying for IAF Recruitment 2020
How to Apply for Indian Air Force Recruitment 2020 Batch 01/2021
▶️ Step 1: Login to the website (airmenselection.cdac.in). Go to the news section at the bottom left of the homepage.
Here you will see the advertisement flashing the title for the Selection Test for Airmen Recruitment for unmarried male citizens of India and Nepal for Intake 01/2021. Click on the ‘click here’ link next to it.
▶️ Step 2: After doing this, the advertisement related to the post will be downloaded. Read it carefully and check your eligibility.
▶️Step 3: Now click on the ‘Apply Online’ link on the homepage to apply. Then click on the ‘Apply Online’ link provided under it and complete the application process.
▶️ Step 4: Subsequently, submit the filled application form. The auto-generated form will then appear on the computer screen. Take out its printout
|Indian Air Force Airmen Group X & Y Recruitment 2020||
Check Here ✔️
|IAF Airmen Group X & Y Recruitment 2020 Notification||Download Here ✔️|
|Official Website||https://airmenselection.cdac.in/ ✔️|