West Bengal SNEHER PARAS App Download for Corona Sahaya Scheme Rs 1000/- Apply Online: Due to the lock-down implemented to prevent corona virus infection, migrant workers from other states stranded in the West Bengal and migrant laborers from West Bengal stranded in other states will be paid Rs 1000 cash as financial assistance. The West Bengal government has decided to assist migrant workers under a scheme called SNEHER PARAS. The spread of COVID-19 has forced the government of India to extend the Lock-down period till 3rd May 2020. Not only India but most of the countries in the world are fighting against this deadly virus. Readers you can Download West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme app (SNEHER Paras App Download 1000 Rs help) with our help.
SNEHER PARAS App Download
- 1 SNEHER PARAS App Download
- 2 West Bengal Rs.1000 Help SNEHER Paras App Overview
- 3 WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme 2020 COVID-19
- 4 Steps to register for Sneher Paras Scheme at www.jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in
Just like the other states the Chief Minister of West Bengal also introduces a স্নেহের পরশ scheme to their migrant workers who are stranded in other states since the lock-down imposes in the country. With this scheme, they can apply for the West Bengal corona virus Rs 1000 assistance. You can download the application from the West Bengal government official website or also from the direct link given on West Bengal Corona Sahayat App Application on this page.The number of corona virus positive cases in West Bengal is on the rise. However, the stringent implementation of the lock-down guidelines, with the help of law enforcement department has kept the figures from skyrocketing. Four districts have already been declared as corona virus Red Zones by the central and state health departments. The West Bengal CM has ordered the law enforcement department to seal those areas, and restrict the movement of people in these areas.
West Bengal Rs.1000 Help SNEHER Paras App Overview
|Name of the App||Sneher Paras App download|
|Name of the Government||Government of West Bengal|
|Name of the Department||Department of Disaster Management & Civil Defense|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of West Bengal|
|Effective Date||From 20th April 2020 to 3rd May 2020|
|Objective||To give financial aid of Rs.1000/- to the daily labours and Migrant Worker who are not currently in WB State.|
|Type of Scheme||State Level|
|Category||SNEHER PARAS App Download|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme 2020 COVID-19
During the period of this lock-down, the real strugglers are the daily wage earners as all factories and manufacturing units will be closed until further notice. The migrant workers of West Bengal are stuck in the different parts of the country. Therefore the government of West Bengal has decided to help them in this difficult situation.Many locations in Kolkata, the capital of the state, have been sealed off. However, the condition of the migrant labors, which have traveled to other states, will not be able to come back to West Bengal before 3rd May 2020. The CM has announced a new relief program, Sneher Parash Scheme for such people.They decided to launch the West Bengal Migrant Worker Relief Scheme COVID-19 for all the needy workers. In this scheme, eligible applicants have to download an app called Sneher Paras App from the official website.
Eligibility for the applicants of স্নেহের পরশ
- If an applicant desires to become the beneficiary of this scheme, then he/she must be a legal resident of West Bengal.
- The scheme will offer the financial perk to those applicants who work as labors in other states.
- It is necessary that the migrant labor has a registration license that has been issued by WB MGNREGA Employees Association.
- The scheme guidelines highlight that the applicant must have access to his/her authorized bank account. The money will be deposited through DBT process.
Documents necessary to Apply Sneher Paras App Online
- Residential proof – A photograph of a document that supports the residential claims, must be attached as well.
- Identification proof – The candidate must upload a snap of his/her Aadhar card or voter card with the application form.
- Migrant labor’s certificate – It is mandatory that the applicant uploads a snap of the registration certificate, provided by the Association for Migrant labors.
- Bank account details – The applicant must highlight the name of the bank and the branch, where he/she has an account. Apart from this, he/she needs to provide the account number, IFSC code and the branch code
FAQ on Sneher Paras App
Question1: When and by whom was the SNEHER Paras scheme launched?
Answer: The Sneher Parash Scheme has been launched in the State of West Bengal. The CM of the state announced the scheme in April, and also mentioned that its implementation will begin from 20th April, 2020.
Question2: How much grant will be given to the beneficiaries under this scheme?
Answer: The official guidelines highlight that the migrant labors from West Bengal will attain Rs. 1000 each under this scheme.
Question3: Who will benefit from the WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme?
Answer: The West Bengal government wants to provide financial assistance to the migrant labors, which are stranded in the other states. The relief scheme will send money to such candidates.
Question4: Is there an app for the WB Migrant Worker Relief Scheme?
Answer: Yes! The West Bengal government has launched an app for this scheme and the applicants will be able to download the Sneher Parash App from Google Play Store.
Steps to register for Sneher Paras Scheme at www.jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in
▶️ Step 1: You need to download Sneher Paras App from the Google play store
▶️ Step 2: Then you need to choose your preferred language and enter your mobile no, enter Captcha & enter OTP.
▶️ Step 3: Now choose a verification method from given option – Aadhar card – Voter Card
▶️ Step 4: Now click on Log in and enter all the required details like name, contact number, etc
▶️ Step 5: Post that you need to submit all the required documents & bank account details and hit on the submit button under Sneher Paras Scheme
▶️ Step 6: Now you have successfully registered the application form for Sneher Paras App download and the amount will be credited in your account shortly.
|SNEHER PARAS App Download|