Odisha New Ration Card List 2020 New Apply Online at www.foododisha.in & Application Form Status Check: In this article today, we will share with you all the important aspects of the Odisha ration card for the year 2020. In this article, we will share with you the importance of the ration card which is available for all of the residents of Odisha and you can also check the Odisha New Ration Card List 2020. Through the implementation of this ration card, different types of benefits will be provided to all of the residents of Odisha state. In this article, we have shared each and every step by step guide through which you can undertake the different procedures related to the ration card of Odisha state.
Odisha New Ration Card List 2020
- 1 Odisha New Ration Card List 2020
- 1.1 Food Odisha Ration Card 2020 Overview & Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for New Ration Card in Odisha
- 1.3 Types of ration card in Odisha
- 1.4 Major Benefits of Odisha New Ration Card
- 1.5 Simple Process for Odisha Ration Card Online Apply 2020
- 1.6 Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
- 1.7 Share this:
- 1.8 Related
Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department, Odisha has released the Village Wise New Ration Card Holders List. All the citizens of Odisha who had made new registration for Ration Card can now Find there Name in Odisha Ration Card list and print it.Candidates whose name does not appears in this list can now Download Odisha Ration Card Application Form. All the citizens of Odisha State can also check food status online in Gram Panchayat / Block Wise Ration Card List and download Odisha ration card wise final priority list, NFSA Cards & Beneficiaries details at foododisha.in. Ration card for a citizen of Odisha is one of the mandatory document considered as identity proof. Having ration card allow its holder to get ration at reasonable price from the Odisha government.
Food Odisha Ration Card 2020 Overview & Details
|Name of Scheme||Odisha Ration Card|
|in Language||ଓଡିଶା ରାସନ କାର୍ଡ ||
|Launched by||Government of Odisha|
|Name of Department||Food Supplies & consumers welfare Department|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of the Odisha State|
|Major Benefit||Availability of food grains at affordable rates|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Odisha New Ration Card List 2020 Apply Online|
Eligibility Criteria for New Ration Card in Odisha
If you want to apply for a new ration card in Odisha, then you will have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria.
- Only citizens of Odisha State can apply for a new ration card.
- Along with this, a person must be a permanent resident of Odisha state to apply for Odisha new ration card.
- A person can apply for only one ration card.
Types of ration card in Odisha
First of all, you have to know that types of ration cards available in the state of Odisha and you may fall under the category of which ration card.
There are three types of ration card in the Odisha which are
- APL Ration cards
- BPL Ration cards
- Antyodaya ration cards
- The APL ration card will be given to those who fall under the Above Poverty Line people while,
- People whose family annual income is less than 1 lakh comes under the Below poverty line,
- While, the Antyodaya Anna Yojna card given to those who are economically weaker, farmers and others who fall in this category will get the AAY card.
Major Benefits of Odisha New Ration Card
Benefits of having Ration Card : Beneficiary Benefits
- Get subsidized ration from the FPS
- BPL family will get kerosene oil
- Ration card can be used as Identity proof
- Through Ration card can apply for pension and even a birth certificate or income certificate.
The following documents are required while applying for the ration card in Odisha state:-
- Address proof
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Income certificate
- Ration card surrender receipt, if transferring.
- Photo identification proof of all the family members.
Simple Process for Odisha Ration Card Online Apply 2020
▶️ Step 1: Visit the official website of Food Supplies & consumers welfare Department
▶️ Step 2: Open the E-Bitaran Odisha Portal from the home page.
▶️ Step 3: Scroll down the page and Search the Odisha Ration Card 2020 Application Form Link and Download it.
▶️ Step 4: Take a printout of it and fill up application form details.
▶️ Step 5: Attach the required documents.
▶️ Step 6: Submit the application form to the DFO Office along with the application fee.
▶️ Step 7: After verifying all documents, the department will issue the Ration Card.
▶️ Step 8: Department will take about one month to issue the Odisha New Ration Card.
|Odisha New Ration Card List 2020||Check Here|
Frequently asked Questions (FAQs)
Question 1: How many types of ration card available in Odisha PDS.
Answer: Three type of ration card is provided by the Food Supplies & Consumers Welfare Department of Odisha:
- APL ration card
- BPL ration card
- Antyodaya ration card
Question 2: How can I apply for the new ration card in Odisha?
Answer: You can download application form and apply ration card in offline mode.
Question 3: What are the benefits of having Ration Card?
Answer: Card holders will get subsidized ration from fair price shops.
- Toll-Free No. 1967
- Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department,
- Odisha State Secretariat,
- Sachivalaya Marg,
- Unit-2, Bhubaneswar.
- Odisha, India
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com