Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 Apply Online PM KKC Application Form Status & Interest Rates Bank Wise: Dear friends, as you all know, we try to give you complete information about government schemes on our website, today we have brought the Kisan Credit Card Scheme for you, we want to tell you in our article what is the Kisan Credit Card Scheme and how can you take advantage of and how can you avail a loan under the Kisan Credit Card Scheme? We will give you complete information to apply Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 Online Scheme, please read our article carefully and get full information about it.The farmers are given loans under the Kisan Credit Card with which he can make his farming farm better.
Kisan Credit Card Apply Online 2020
- 1 Kisan Credit Card Apply Online 2020
- 1.1 PM KCC Application 2020 Status & Overview
- 1.2 Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
- 1.3 Kisan Credit Card objectives
- 1.4 Eligibility for Kisan Credit Card
- 1.5 Benefits of Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- 1.6 What documents are required for Kisan Credit Card?
- 1.7 KCC Loan Repayment Tenure:
- 1.8 Frequently Asked Questions for Kisan Credit Card Loans
- 1.9 PM KCC Online Form Official Link Bank Wise
- 1.10 Active Kisan Credit Card (KCC) State / U.T. Wise
- 1.11 Process to Apply for Kisan Credit Card Application Form Online CSC
- 1.12 Share this:
- 1.13 Related
Kisan Credit Card is the process of providing adequate and timely loans to farmers. Kisan Credit Cards are a very simple and easily available process under which farmers can borrow money for agricultural related activities.Under this scheme, about 14 crore farmers of the country will be given insurance guarantee loans. Farmers of the country who have cultivable land can make a farmer credit card, in which farmers are given loans at a low interest rate.It has been decided by the Central Government to provide the facility of this scheme to all the farmers associated with the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Not only this, the interest rate will be only 4% per cent. Under this Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020, farmers who do not come under income tax can apply for KCC loan.
PM KCC Application 2020 Status & Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Kisan Credit Card Scheme (किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड (KCC) योजना)|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|KCC Scheme Launched under||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Name of Department||Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare)
|Government||Government of India|
|Category||Kisan Credit Card 2020 Apply Online|
|Benefit||Loan Amount for KCC Holders Upto Rs. 3 Lacs @2% P.A.|
Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020
भारत के विकास और अर्थव्यवस्था में किसानों का सबसे अधिक योगदान होता है। खेती इस तरह का व्यवसाय है जिसमें कमाई आने में बहुत समय लग जाता है। फसल पकने के बाद उसे काटना होता है और उसके बाद उसे बेचकर ही किसानों को पैसे मिलते है। भारत में किसानों की स्थिति बहुत दयनीय होती है और किसानों को पैसे की जरूरत होती रहती है।किसानों को आसानी से ऋण उपलब्ध हो सके इसके लिए किसान क्रेडिट कार्ड की योजना को शुरू किया गया। भारत की सरकार बहुत सारी कई तरह की योजनायें बनाती है जिससे ग़रीबों को फायदा प्राप्त हो सके। इसी तरह इस योजना को भी भारत के किसानों का जीवन स्तर ऊपर उठाने और उनकी इस गरीबी को दूर करने के लिए बनाया गया है।
Kisan Credit Card objectives
- To provide adequate and timely loan facility to the farmers to meet their loan requirements (agricultural expenses).
- To meet expenses related to incidental activities in addition to incidental expenses.
- This loan facility is provided on a need basis through a simplified procedure.
- On the Kisan Credit Card Scheme, any poor farmer can increase his farm yard by taking a loan.
Eligibility for Kisan Credit Card
- All those farmers can apply for a farmer credit card, which is in agricultural production in their own farm or
- doing agriculture work in any other field or is associated with any kind of crop production.
- All farmers – single / joint borrowers who are owned farmers.
- Rent tenant, tongue tenant and common farmer etc.
- Self-help group or joint liability group farmers including rent tenants, joint farmers etc.
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card Scheme
- There is no need to apply for loan for each crop
- To reduce the interest burden for farmers.
- Helps purchase seeds, fertilizers at the convenience and choice of the farmer
- Helps buy discounts on cash benefits from dealers
- Easy Cash Out
- Reduce interest burden for the farmer at any time.
- Any farmer can take a loan with a credit card.
- Anyone can easily understand a credit card.
- No one can refuse to give loan to whoever has a farmer credit card.
- Kisan Credit Card can take loan in every bank
What documents are required for Kisan Credit Card?
- Identity Proof, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Driving License etc.
- Address Proof
- Filled application form
- If your loan amount (Kisan Credit Card Limit) is high, then you may have to mortgage your land with the bank. You may have to hypothecate your crop as well.
- Demand promissory note
- If you have taken a loan before then its record
- Promissory note
- Passport size photo
|Identity Proof Documents||✎. PAN Card
✎. Aadhar Card
✎. Voter’s ID Card
✎. Driving Licence
✎. Any other Government approved photo ID
|Address Proof Documents||✎. Aadhar Card
✎. Utility bills (not more than 3 months old)
✎. Any other government approved address proof
|Income Proof Documents||✎. Bank statement for the last 3 months
✎. Salary slips for the last 3 months
✎. Audited financials for the last two years (for self-employed) & Form 16
KCC Loan Repayment Tenure:
- Repayment of Kisan Credit Card loan is determined by the bank or lending financial institution. It occurs only after harvest.
- For short-term loans, they usually take into account the anticipated harvesting and marketing period of crops.
- Long-term loans are generally repayable within five years of disbursement.
Frequently Asked Questions for Kisan Credit Card Loans
How can I apply for a Kisan Credit Card loan?
You can go to the bank branch and apply for the loan directly using your Kisan Credit Card.
What is the interest rate for Kisan Credit Card Loan?
The rate of interest is fixed by the bank and depends on many factors such as past credit history of the farmer, area under cultivation, crop under cultivation, etc. However, RBI keeps an eye on the maximum interest rate offered by the bank.
Do farmers get insurance with Kisan Credit Card Loan?
Yes, farmers get insurance on Kisan Credit Card loans for personal accidents and assets and the National Crop Insurance Scheme covers crops eligible for KCC.
I do not have any credit card or debt yet. Can I apply for a Kisan Credit Card?
Yes, if you are a farmer or associated with activities related to farming or non-agricultural activities, then you can apply for Kisan Credit Card.
PM KCC Online Form Official Link Bank Wise
|Bank Name||KKC Loan Official Link|
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Check Here|
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)||Check Here|
|Bank of Baroda (BOB)||Check Here|
|ICICI Bank||Check Here|
|Allahabad Bank||Check Here|
|Andhra Bank||Check Here|
|Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank||Check Here|
|Canara Bank||Check Here|
|Odisha Gramya Bank||Check Here|
|Bank Of Maharashtra||Check Here|
|HDFC Bank||Check Here|
|Axis Bank||Check Here|
Active Kisan Credit Card (KCC) State / U.T. Wise
Process to Apply for Kisan Credit Card Application Form Online CSC
▶️ Step 1: Candidates visit the official web site of your respective Bank.
▶️ Step 2: On the Home Page, Click on the “KCC Online Apply” tab.
▶️ Step 3: Now select the Kisan Credit Card under the drop-down menu.
▶️ Step 4: Click on the Apply Button and fill the form carefully.
▶️ Step 5: Click on the submit button and you will be allotted application reference number.
▶️ Step 6: Save the application reference number for future reference.
|Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2020 Apply Online||Apply Here|